Planning for Ladakh Package Tour from Mumbai in 2022 Holidays?
The exquisite sovereignty of India, Ladakh, can be merely experienced if you travel Ladakh with NatureWings by booking a Leh Ladakh Package Tour From Mumbai. The word Ladakh means “Te Land of High Passes”. Ladakh is a union territory in Northern India. Situated at the altitude of 11,400 ft. Ladakh is located between the Karakoram mountain range in the north and the Himalayas in the south. Ladakh is sharing the border with Tibet in east, Himachal Pradesh in south, Jammu and Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan in west, and the Karakoram Range in north.
Leh is the largest town in Ladakh, followed by Kargil, each of their headquarters is a district. The Leh district is consist of the Indus, Shyok and Nubra river valleys. The Kargil districts consist of Suru, Dras and Zanskar river valleys. Ladakh is one of the less populated areas in India. The culture and history of Ladakh is mostly related to Tibet.
Permit for Leh Ladakh Tour
For Ladakh Package Tour from Mumbai no special permit is required to visit most of Ladakh, including Leh and Kargil towns. All travelers need “Inner Line Permit” to reach the Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake, and the Durbuk Block. Foreign nationals must obtain permission to visit Kargil ad Pangong Lake.
NatureWings – The Best Travel Agency in Kolkata, is specialized to arrange Leh Ladakh Tour Package from Mumbai. To book this package or to learn more about Leh Ladakh Package Call/WhatsApp our Ladakh Tour Specialist at +91-98300-13505 and have a friendly discussion. We will guide you to make your Ladakh Package Tour Plan from Mumbai an wonderful experience.
You can also book Ladakh Package Tour from Kolkata, Ladakh Package Tour from Delhi, Pangong Lake Package Tour. Kashmir Package Tour from Mumbai, Kashmir Package Tour from Kolkata with Best Price and Offers.
Which is the best time to travel Ladakh?
Before you are planning your Ladakh Tour Package with Kargil, you must be well conversant with various climates & temperature in Ladakh. Winter in Ladakh is unbearable as temperature can drop as low as -30° (Leh & Kargil) to -60° in (Drass). You will experience subzero temperature from December to end of February. This results in freezing of all available water resources and life become standstill in Ladakh.
According to suggestions of NatureWings, the best time to book Ladakh Package Tour rom Mumbai is between April to mid of September. September Ladakh has the pleasant weather and accessibility to various sightseeing destination is easy to access. Summer in Ladakh starts from April. At that time temperature varies between 15°C – 30°C. The snow is completely vanished and you can discover Ladakh with its full bloom with an ambience of favourite Hemis festival.
Important places to visit Ladakh from Mumbai :
Situated at extreme north, Ladakh is a union territory declared on 31 October 2019 administered by India. Ladakh is best known for its breathtaking pristine beauty of sky kissing snow clad mountains, high passes, pristine lakes, crystal clear rivers, spectacular valleys, astonidhingly cold desert, age old monasteries and gomphas, Ladakh is something unique that draws travelers from every corner of the world. There are lots of wonderful places to behold that heals our mind and soul. Some places to worth mentioning for Ladakh Tour are:
Leh Palace, Pangong Lake, Khardung La Pass, Chang La Pass, Nubra Valley,Shyok Valley, Sangam, Shanti Stupa Ladakh, Tso Moriri Lake, Magnetic Hill, Hall of Fame Ladakh, Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery, Likir Monastery, Alchi Monastery, Spituk Monastery, Diskit Monastery, Hundur Monastery, Phugtal Monastery, Chemrey Monastery, Namgyal Tsemo Monastery, Zanskar Valley, Shey Monastery and Palace, Stok Palace, Rafting in Ladakh, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Kargil, Bactrian Camel Ride, Tso Kar, Hemis National Park, Chadar Trek, Hunder Village, Taglang La, Turtuk, Lamayuru, Stargazing, Sankar Gompa, Lachung Temple, Druk White Lotus School, Changthang Wildlife Sanctuary, Nyoma, Panamik Hot Springs, Yarab Tso Lake, MoonLand of Lamayuru, Padum Trek, Maitreya Buddha, Handicrafts Industrial Cooperative Shop etc.
Day Wise Ladakh Package Tour Itinerary from Mumbai, Pune :
- Welcome to Leh Airport (Fly in)
- Leh Local Sightseeing
- Leh to Kargil via Magnetic Hill
- Kargil to Leh Enroute Sightseeing to Lamayuru Monastery
- Leh to Nubra Valley via Mighty Khardungla Pass
- Nubra to Pangong Enroute Sightseeing to Diskit Monastery
- Pangong Lake to Leh via Mighty Changla Pass and Hemis Monastery
- Depart to Airport (Fly Out)
Is Ladakh Sae for foreign Tourists?
Ladakh is completely safe for the foreign tourists. Ladakh is emerging as one of the favorite travel destination among foreigners. In 2019, approx 57,920 foreigners visited Ladakh including backpackers, solo travelers, trekkers and bikers and the number is increasing day by day. We can proudly say that Leh Ladakh is a happening destination for foreign travelers.
Some Dos and Don’ts to follow for Ladakh Tour :
- Gather all information about climate and weather of Ladakh.
- If you reach Leh by air, do not plan any trip or local sightseeing that day, as you will be needed a minimum day to acclimatize yourself. Drink plenty of fluids (water, fruite juice etc. not alchole) and take rest.
- Oxygen level in Ladakh is very low, it is better to move slowly and breathe deep.
- Drink only boiled or bottled mineral water.
- Refill your water bottle.
- Carry plenty of drinking water, dry foods and dry fruits.
- To travel within Ladakh and for sightseeing book a local taxi or cab.
- Do not Smoke and consume alcohol.
- Don’t forget to add First-aid box in your wish list.
- Ccarry light woollen dress, light jackets, boots, caps, sun glasses and gloves.
- You can experience frequent power cut in your Ladakh Trip. Carry fully charged extra batteries, power banks for your mobile phone, camera or others digital equipment.
- Post paid SIM of BSNL, Airtel or Vodafone works fine there.
- Solo Ladakh Tour in Bike is not suggestible at all. In desperate need, you may not get any help for several kms.
- Carry oxygen Cylinders in your taxi / cab.
- Always procure Inner Line Permit (ILP) to travel restricted areas like Nubra Valley, Hunder Village or Pangong Lake.
- Do not click photographs inside any monasteries.
- Make Ladakh plastic free, always bring back used bottles and plastics.
- Dress decently.
For Detail Ladakh Tour Plz Visit :
Sector 1, Bidhannagar
Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
I would like to say Postpear is a very good site for posting content.