ICFAI University Distance MBA Education
ICFAI University Distance Education Overview
It was founded in 1984 as a non-profit organization with the overarching goal of empowering adolescents via top-notch, high-quality education. For more than 30 years, the institution has provided professional education. The university’s goal is to offer students the most cutting-edge, professional, and career-focused programs possible.
The institution also created distance learning programs to enable students from all socioeconomic backgrounds to receive an education without barriers in order to fulfill its objective. The University Grant Commission, Distance Education Bureau, NCTE, and ACU have all recognized and approved ICFAI University to offer a variety of courses to students. The institution is also included on the Association of Indian Colleges’ list and has NAAC accreditation.
Some Important Highlights of ICFAI University Distance Education
- ICFAI was founded in 1984 as a non-profit organization with the overarching goal of empowering adolescents via top-notch, high-quality education.
- The university’s goal is to offer students the most cutting-edge, professional, and career-focused programs possible.
- The institution has also created distance learning programs to ensure that everyone has the freedom to pursue their education.
- The University Grant Commission, Distance Education Bureau, NCTE, and ACU all recognize ICFAI University as an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Eleven Indian cities, including Hyderabad, Tripura, Sikkim, Dehradun, Jharkhand, Nagaland, Jaipur, Meghalaya, Raipur, Himachal Pradesh, and Mizoram, are home to the university’s centers.
- All of the university’s distance learning programs are legitimate and recognized by the All India Council of Technical Education and the Distance Education Bureau of the University Grant Commission.
- The ICFAI group seeks to establish a dynamic intellectual environment for study, particularly in fields related to the socioeconomic and cultural advancement of the state and the country.
ICFAI Distance Programs and Specializations
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- MA (Master of Arts)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- com (Master of Commerce)
These programs are available in various specializations for candidates to choose between them. These specializations are made to make the life of candidates better way.
ICFAI Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
For Undergraduate admission, pass the 10+2 exam with at least 40% of the possible points, and have studied a subject related to the undergrad electives and specializations selected.
If the student has not taken any of the aforementioned subjects, they must pass the 10+2 (any discipline) exam with a minimum of 45% overall.
For Postgraduate admission, The candidate must have a minimum of 45% on the bachelor or graduation exam or must have taken any subject relevant to the master electives or specialization chosen, as one of their undergraduate electives and received an overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 45%.
ICFAI University Distance Learning Fee Structure
For their Undergraduate courses the university charges around INR 75,000-INR 1,54,000 for a total course duration of 3 years.
For their Postgraduate courses, the university charges around INR 1,02,600-INR 2,75,200 for a total course duration of 2 years.
ICFAI University Distance Education MBA
ICFAI provides prospective students with a two-year Master of Business Administration (Distance Education MBA) degree.
The fundamental goal of the ICFAI Distance MBA is to provide students with information and comprehension of the various facets of management.
ICFAI provides the greatest teaching strategies for online learners to improve their abilities, knowledge, and strategic viewpoints necessary to create the top business leaders in the world.
ICFAI provides remote learning MBA programs with a great deal of study freedom and the greatest learning environments for all of its students.
Advantages of Pursuing Distance MBA from ICFAI University
Self-Study: ICFAI offers the greatest course materials created specifically for self-study. You may quickly arrange your reading schedule here and practice using various offline and online resources. These self-learning resources made available by the university have extensive university exposure, which is ideal for enhancing the learning environment.
Assessment: ICFAI provides the option of holding quarterly exams, which are primarily scheduled in accordance with the demands of working professionals. The assignments and online examinations that are given to the students are used to evaluate them.
ICFAI provides the best student services. On the official website, where a staff of qualified tutors is on hand to answer your questions, you can ask them at any time of day or night.
ICFAI Distance MBA Education Admission
It is believed that the ICFAI Distance Education Admission is the easiest and hassle-free process ever. The university accepts applications in online mode. And now let us see the admission procedure.
ICFAI Distance Education MBA programs are one of the Top and most popular programs in India. . The ICFAI was the first organization in the nation to certify financial analysts. In 2004, the State Legislature introduced the Act. (Act 8 of Tripura, 2004). The University Grants Commission granted ICFAI approval in accordance with the relevant section of the UGC Act, 1956. In ICFAI, you can examine your own personal data, work on case studies, use the book, and much more to develop your management expertise. The university offers a Master’s in Business Management in a variety of fields to meet international needs.
ICFAI Distance MBA Education Admission Procedure
- You must first select a course and determine your eligibility for it.
- Once you determine that you are qualified for the course, you must register on the ICFAI website.
- Utilize the registered username and password to access the admissions portal.
- Then, you must enter the necessary information about yourself and your academic background.
- Following that, you must upload your usual documents to the portal along with a scanned copy of your ID and your signature.
- A payment panel will show up on your screen after you’ve uploaded the required documents.
- You must use a debit card, credit card, or net banking to pay the costs. Additionally, you can pay by creating a demand draught in the university’s name.
- The university will then confirm your documentation and mail you a letter or an email on the registered mail ID or contact number.
passport-size photo as proof of identification
certificate of completion for classes 10th and 10+2
DD Adhar card
demand draft of the course fee.
Bachelor’s degree for courses after graduation
ICFAI University Distance MBA Specializations
You can improve your management expertise by performing self-studies, working on case studies, reading, and much more at ICFAI, one of the top distance MBA programs. The university offers a Masters’s in Business Management in a variety of subjects in order to meet international demand. There are 16 elective streams in all, from which you can choose the one that best suits your interests.
- Hospital Administration Management
- International Business Management
- IT & Systems Management
- Retail Management
- Global Markets Management
- Risk Management
- Marketing Management
- Telecom Management
- Innovation Management
- HR Management
- Investment Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Finance Management
- Pharma Management
- Health Care Management
ICFAI University Distance MBA Fee Structure
The ICFAI’s MBA program has a total cost of INR 2,00,000, which includes the entry fee. Students must also pay a 1000 INR application fee to the university, which is adjusted and accommodated when the admission price is paid. Admission costs INR 20,000, and the tuition is INR 1,80,000.
ICFAI University Distance BBA
The field of commerce offers a degree program called BBA. Business study and advanced courses pertaining to all facets of business management are included in the BBA curriculum.
For individuals who want to pursue a career in management or business administration, this is the right course.
This course is for undergrads. As a result, you won’t have any options. Basic disciplines covered by a BBA degree include Business Law, Sales Management, Financial Management, and more.
The three-year course’s supplied syllabus focuses primarily on knowledge exchange regarding every facet of business management and administration.
ICFAI University Distance BBA Eligibility Criteria
The application will be approved with accurate information as long as the candidate can present the necessary documentation (both personal and educational).
The following requirements must be met in order to pursue a BBA at any ICFAI university:
Genuine ID proof
certifications with 10th+12th or a comparable grade for Indian residents
If you meet these requirements and fill out the enrollment form completely, you will be admitted. Your admittance is complete once you have paid the payment using one of the many ways offered.
Fees: For their Distance, BBA the university charges around INR 75,000
So, finally. We have come to the end of this post. We made sure to provide the pieces of information that are important to know before enrolling in ICFAI Distance Education. Happy Admissions.
- Is ICFAI a recognized university?
Yes, according to Section 3 of the UGC Act of 1956, The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has recognition by the National Ranking Councils.
- ICFAI’s degree is it legitimate?
Yes, the ICFAI University in Tripura has received recognition from The Distance Education Council (DEC) for its online programs. Only those looking for positions in the federal government will find the DEC recognition useful.
- Is there a center for ICFAI in Nagaland?
Yes, ICFAI University has a center in Nagaland that offers both on-campus and online courses.
- Does ICFAI offer a quality distance MBA?
Yes, the MBA program at ICFAI Distance University is a solid choice for job prospects and offers students an LMS system of instruction.