In the capital city of Rajasthan, nearly 50% of mental issue cases are related to a child’s psychological problems. And, to heal with the child’s mental health disorders, we have the best psychiatrists in Jaipur pink city.
As we all know that, children are the future of the nation; so it is important to provide the best medical treatments to them. For the better and secured future, children play a vital role in every field, whether it is related to social work or utilizing the resources effectively.
Children are the future generation, hence it is imperative that they are safe, healthy and free from all mental problems.
At present times, children are facing mental health problems because of overburdened studies, no outdoor activities, continuous binging on mobile phones, etc. not being socially active and more.
Unfortunately, in most of the cases, even it is difficult for parents to identify the problems of their child. And as a result, children can’t even get the best and effective treatment helping them.
On the positive side, we have Dr. Sanjay Jain, the famous psychiatrist doctor in Jaipur for all such child mental disorders. Dr. Sanjay Jain is the leading child psychiatrist in the city and provides treatments for –
Depression, ADHD, OCD, sexual problems and child psychiatric problems.
Here, in this article, you will learn about the child psychological disorders, symptoms of the child psychological disorders, and the best psychiatrist in Jaipur.
Brief of Child Mental Illness and Psychiatrist in Jaipur
It is very difficult to diagnose the mental issues of a toddler or teenage. In common, mental illness in children is assumed to be the change in thinking pattern and behaving the way they never were. It also refers to the slowdown of cognitive thinking, absurd feelings, aggressive behaviors, declining skill patterns and confused emotions. All these changes can make a 5-year-old kid or a 16-year-old adolescent feel distressed and neglect in various activities. Eventually causing mismanagement or chaos in whatever they do.
For curing all the child psychological problems in the pink city, Jaipur we have Dr Sanjay Jain the best psychiatrist and mental doctor available at Jain Neuropsychiatry center. This mental hospital is getting lots of patients not only from Tonk Road, Mansarovar, Jhotwara, Vaishali Nagar but also from Jodhpur, Udaipur, Ajmer, Kota and other cities of Rajasthan. To get the best and foremost psychiatrist doctor for your child’s mental health illness visit to their clinic.
Child Psychological Common Disorders
Children must be free from all these mental illnesses as soon as possible so that we can save their youth. Hence, diagnosing the mental issues is paramount before taking the treatment. The children in India basically suffer from four types of mental disorder. Here, are some common disorder problems that need urgent attention from the psychiatrist:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) treatment is a long-term disorder that continues till adulthood. It is a mental illness that directly affects the brain and behavior of children. This must be seen in school-age children showing symptoms of excessive restlessness and agitation
- Autism Disorder – This is the problem that affects the development of the children’s brain system. Autism causes difficulty in interaction at social places and gatherings. And the starting point of this disorder is the childhood stage, and we will see it impacting their behaviour in school, public places or at home.
- Depression and mood swings – This is the most variable disorder that must be seen in every person’s stage. Depression is the familiar feeling of sadness and lack of interest in children for performing school activities.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) – This disorder includes nightmares, feeling of anxiety, painful memories and deaths or traumatic events.
10 Symptoms of Child Psychological Disorder
The common 10 symptoms will help every parent or guardian in identifying that their kin is suffering from mental ailment and needs professional help.
- Difficulty in sleeping because of regular nightmares.
- Lack of interest in things which they enjoyed first
- Academic performance changes
- change in the eating system
- Mood swings or behavioral changes
- Lack of interaction with family and friends
- weight loss
- They will hurt others or themselves only.
- Neglecting the school activities or avoiding the school
- Suffers from regular stomachaches and headaches
However, sometimes the symptoms may vary as per the problem through which the child is undergoing.
Best Psychiatrist in Jaipur for Child Psychological Problems
Dr. Sanjay Jain is the top-rated doctor for child psychiatrists in pink city. And have an of experience of 13+ years in this medical field with 100% positive results.
Dr. Sanjay Jain is also in the list of 2020 best psychiatrists in Jaipur by the threebestrated.com, a US-based company that ranks the top 3 doctors and businessmen.
Above all, Dr. Sanjay Jain carefully listens to his patient’s illnesses and subjectively tries to cure them. Moreover, during his sessions, he treats his patients with a positive attitude and tries to make them feel secure and comfortable.
The Conclusion of the Blog
In the final analysis, we conclude that the best psychiatric hospital in Jaipur city is Jain Neuropsychiatry hospital. And has the most predominant and leading child psychiatrist doctor in Jaipur city is Dr. Sanjay Jain.
Furthermore, Dr. Sanjay Jain believes in giving 100% to their patients and has numerous cases with a high success rate in Jaipur city.
For solving all the child mental disorders problems, you must visit the Jain Neuropsychiatry clinic. And for having an appointment, you may visit their official website https://www.psychiatristjaipur.com/ or have a phone call on +91 9509029702.